A desire can overcome all objections and obstacles. ~ Anonymous

What Happens Inside You If Someone Objects To Your Ideas?

Objections can be both a put down and a lift up. If someone wants to put you down, they offer negative objections. Those same negative objections can actually help you to refine your idea. Consider them a blessing, along with the positive objections that only seek additional information.

Take Action Now

Listen attentively to what the speaker is saying and seek to discover the full meaning behind his words.
Ask the person light but relevant questions to discover the fullness of what he's trying to communicate to you.
Take a while to think before you answer him. It shows respect and consideration.
In the meantime, you can figure out which objection-handling method is most appropriate. Then, ask questions of them to see if your method worked.
Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must be overcome. ~ Samuel Johnson

My Life Is My Message is brought to you by Maria Khalifé of Change Coaching Institute.

I invite you to Be the Change in your own life every chance you can see to take. I hope these inspirational messages help you to achieve the best life you can create.

Warmly,

Maria