منتديات فرسان الثقافة - Powered by vBulletin

banner
النتائج 1 إلى 5 من 5

الموضوع: The Snow White Man

The Snow White Man

There was a kid who is called (Ramia) and she was fond of playing with snow. She was waiting for the winter season eagerly. One day, it snowed a lot. Ramia went out to the house park with her little sister. They started to play with it and the wore the suitable clothes. When they finished, Ramia told her sister: What about making a snow white man? Her sister: A very wonderful idea. Then, they started to build up until they finished completely. Ramia and her sister were impressed of what they made. They played and swerved around it joyfully. Few minutes passed and then their mom called them. Mother: it is the lunch time. Come on my kids. They said: ok mom. When they finished their lunch, mom brought to dad and daughters hot chocolate syrup. At the evening, they went to their bedrooms to sleep. In the morning, the whole family woke up and had their breakfast, the father went to his work. Ramia and her sister looked out of the window and she found out that the snow started to melt and the sun began shining. They went to the park and found nothing, it disappeared. The expected that it was kidnapped. They came back home and cried a lot. Their mother asked them: Why are you crying my kids? They said: The snow white man that we made had kidnapped. Their mama started to laugh and said: Oh my kids! It melt because the sun began shining. The said: Aha! now we knew the reason behind the disappearance of the snow white man. They entered the house happily

Translated by:

Rama Al-Khass

مشرفة قسم اللغة الغربية
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2008
    المشاركات
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم.
    السلام عليكم و بعد :
    تقبلي مروري و نقدي فيما يتعلق باختصاصي و هو الأدب الأنكليزي و بالترجمة بالذات ، بغية الارتقاء معاً إلى مستوى أفضل من اللغة حتى نحاكي العالم الثاني الذي يتكلم باللغة الأخرى.
    عندما نترجم قصة ، فعلينا أن نراعي نقاط عدة ، منها أسلوب القصة و المفردات و علامات التنقيط التي تناسبها ، و ثانيا ترابط الجمل بحيث تجعلها قوية معاً و ليس نصاً مؤلفا من جمل غير مترابطة و بالتالي يعطي نصاً ركيكاً حيث لو قرأه شخصا يتلكم بهذه اللغة فلن يستمتع بقراءة القصة لضعف إيصال الفكرة ، و هذا يتضمن المتانة اللغوية بحيث نستخدم الكلمات المناسبة للغرض الموجود في معنى القصة المكتوبة في اللغة الأصلية و أيضا المتانة القواعدية حيث لا تقل أهمية في إيصال الفكرة و إضفاء متانة للنص.
    و نذكر أحد الأخطاء ،
    There was a kid who is called (Ramia) and she was fond of playing with snow. She was waiting for the winter season eagerly.
    هذه جملتين لجملة واحد من النص اًلأصلي حيث أنه غير المعنى المراد في النص الأصلي ، حيث أن النص الأصلي أراد أن يقول أنها تحب اللعب بالثلج حتى أنها كانت تنتظر الشتاء ، و هنا علينا أن نضيف كلمة أو كلمتين لنربط الجملتين معا لإعطاء المعنى و أيضا المتانة ، حيث كل جملة على حدا لا تعطي معنا واضحا بل هو مجرد ترجمة حرفية لا أكثر او المجرد التركيز على الجانب القواعد البحت دون مراعاة المعنى المتضمن في النص.

و تكرر الخطأ الذي جعل النص ركيكا جدا و يستعصي على الأجنبي أن يفهمه بسهولة بل يصبح مشغولا في فهم المعنى عن قراءة القصة باسترسال :
    . One day, it snowed a lot. Ramia went out to the house park with her little sister. They started to play with it and the wore the suitable clothes.
    فقد فصلتي كل جملة على حدا و لا أفهم لما تقومين بذلك هل هو خوف من كتابة جملة طويلة تحوي على أكثر من حدث؟ إنها فكرة واحد متكاملة و أحداث متتابعة حيث يجب أن يكون في جملة واحدة كما في النص الأصلي و يتكرر نفس الخطأ طول النص المترجم حتى أنه يعطي بالنتيجة نصا ركيكاً.
    هطل ثلج كثير جدا..فخرجت راميا إلى حديقة المنزل هي وأختها الأصغر,وأخذا يلعبا به,وقد ارتديا الملابس المناسبة.
    تكام خطأ أخر و هو علينا أن ننتبه له و هو عندما نكتب محادثة يجب أن يتضمن كلام المحادثة بين قوصي الاقتباس " " فهذه قاعدة يجب الالتزام بها و ليس ترف في زينة النص فكما قلت هذا يعتبر اقتباس حيث أنه قول شخص ما فيوضع في تلك الأقواس.
    و أمر أخر علينا أن نراعي اللغة التي نرتجم بها في صياغتها المحكية ، حيث علينا أ، يكون لنا خبرة في ثقافة اللغة الأجنبية لنعلم ما يناسب من كلمات لنضعها و أيضا أن تكون المحادثة مترجمة حسب كيف يتحدثون بها
    فقد كررتي ترجمة قول الأم لأولادها
    Oh my kids!
    بالإضافة أن كلمة
    kidnapped
    ترجمة خاطئة للمعنى و لو كان ترجمته الحرفية صحيحة فهي غير مناسبة ، فحسب ثقافتهم فهذخ الكلمة لها معنى أكبر من أن لعبة للأطفال قد شاغت أو ما شابه ذلك.فكما قلت علينا أن يكون لدينا إلمام في لغتهم أكثر من مجرد الاعتماد على القاموس الذي يضر بالترجمة أكثر مما يفيده.
    و غيرها الكثير من أخطاء القواعد و الإملائية.
    و سأضيف ترجمتي لهذه القصة لتجدي الفرق . حيث يجب أن يكون مقبولا و مستاساغاً من متكلم أصلي للغة الأجنبية و بذلك يتم هف الترجمة.
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

اللهم أعنا على ذكرك و شكرك و حسن عبادتك

First of all, sure Iam not afraid of writing long sentences.
    I think u exaggerated although I respect ur opinion.
    The text was written by a kid, so I can't take every single word and translate it according to how she wrote it.
    I cant deal with English sentences like the Arabic ones,, I should seperate sentences,, but Your opinion about the second sentence is right نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي
    I don't like talkin a lot
    Thanks a lot for ur criticism and I will be happy to do it better next time.

With my respect,

Rama

First of all, sure Iam not afraid of writing long sentences.
    I think u exaggerated although I respect ur opinion.
    The text was written by a kid, so I can't take every single word and translate it according to how she wrote it.
    I cant deal with English sentences like the Arabic ones,, I should seperate sentences,, but Your opinion about the second sentence is right نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي
    I don't like talkin a lot
    Thanks a lot for ur criticism and I will be happy to do it better next time.

With my respect,

Rama

مشرفة قسم اللغة الغربية
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2008
    المشاركات
    In the name of Allah.
    Good morning~
    Thanks for accepting my opinion and my criticism.I would like to tell something about what you posted lately.Yes .It is true that we shouldn't take each word separately in order to translate it properly.But I still believe you did that many times. Specially when you translated how the mother called her children and many other words.And it is not about taking each word , but taking the whole sentence as one meaning.As you said , you are separating the Arabic sentences so you make it short English sentences.And that's wrong to make it in all kind of translating and all kind of sentences.Here , we use our wisdom to give the proper meaning that meant to be in the original language.As well as , don't forget it should be understandable easily and acceptable from a foreign people.Thanks for your attention.
    Have a nice day~
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

اللهم أعنا على ذكرك و شكرك و حسن عبادتك

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. The Snow White Man- original
    بواسطة سارة الحكيم في المنتدى foreign languages.
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 12-07-2012, 07:37 PM
  2. The Snow White Man. رجل الثلج الأبيض
    بواسطة Ramia-KH في المنتدى foreign languages.
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 12-07-2012, 03:23 PM
  3. القرش الأبيض white shark
    بواسطة فراس الحكيم في المنتدى فرسان البحار.
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 02-10-2009, 06:05 PM

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •