منتديات فرسان الثقافة - Powered by vBulletin

banner
النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3

Thumbs up إحذروا مثل هذه ال..........

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    إخواني واخواتي الأفاضل إحذروا مثل هذه الرسائل فهي رسائل نصب بكل ماتعني الكلمة
    وقد وصلتني رسائل كثيرة على بريدي الإلكتروني الخاص يذكر صاحبها أن بريدي تم اختياره وكسب ملايين الدولارات أو الملايين من أي عمله وعلي أن أرد على الرسالة بذكر بياناتي التفصيلية مثل (الاسم بالكامل ورقم الهاتف وصورة البطاقة الشخصية أو جواز السفر والفيزا كارت وأشياء أخرى عن بياناتي الشخصية !!!!!!!!!!1(
    وأحذركم بأن كل هذا ما هو إلا نصب في نصب

وإليكم نموذجا مما ورد إلي :

Thank you for your kindly respond over my business proposal, I am very happy that you have received my proposal in a good faith as I expected, in regards to your mail, I will like to let you know that this transaction is not a childish game play, I directly contact you for this transaction business with trust and better understanding, please you don’t need to doubt any thing about this transaction business, because there’re about 99.9% of all genuine transactions all over the world going on every day based on mutual trust, as a matter of fact, all I need is for you to give me your maximum cooperation and provide an account where this money will be transfer into, in found your email contact in the international chamber of commence during my personal search in the internet while I was searching to a foreign assistance over this better opportunity.

as regards to my previous proposal, I will like to give you more details about the origin of this fund, However, this is an abandoned fund that belongs to our deceased foreign customer who was a victim of (Beirut Bound Charter) Jet Plane crash happened on the 26th December 2003 in Cotonou (Republic of Benin), and he died along with his wife. I was opportune to see the deceased deposit file bearing this huge amount of money in our bank when I was inspecting the dated and current customer’s files in other to sign and submit to the entire bank management for an official validation / re-documentation against the statement approval to the account holders for the year, In a swift investigation carried out by me, I found out that none of the deceased relative is aware of the abandoned fund except his late wife and no claim request has ever been putting over this abandoned fund of which if the fund continue remain as unclaimed fund our bank management will transfer the money into treasure bank account as unclaimed fund.

Considering the fact that this fund belongs to our foreign deceased customer, it is only a foreigner that can have the full right to apply for the release and transfer of this fund, I am a banker here in the bank and I know the laws of this bank, I have gone through the deceased bank file which is in our bank and find out that the deceased did not indicate any next of kin before our bank, and I have secured the necessary information’s about the decease customer before contacting you, please all you need in this transaction is to work with my guideline so that we can be successful in this better opportunity, I want you to know that there is no involvement of risk in this transaction at all hence you will follow my guidelines we have 100% chance to claim this money into your personal bank account for assisting me to get this fund transferred into your bank account, the ratio of 30% of the total sum is for your share whereas 70% is for me as business pioneer, So do not exercise any atom of fear, Please you should maintain the most confidentiality of this transaction until the fund gets into your account and once the transfer is done, I will resign from my work and plan ahead of getting your country for the sharing of the fund accordingly.

To apply for this claim, you are required to apply to our bank as the next of kin to our deceased customer, I will draft an official letter of claim, which you will send to bank for the commencement of the transaction and this transaction will definitely take 14 bank working days to be finalized from the date of your contact with the bank hence our bank management will pay an urgent attention to the claim.

I, as an insider in the bank I will always be on your guide until the conclusion of this transaction. So kindly get back to me with your information as I required and remember that I have laid all my trust in you before opening the secret of this transaction to you. You have to engage in trust and do not change your mind to betray me on the completion or once the fund has been lodged into your account.

On your urgent response to this mail, please include the following, Your identity card or photograph and personal information and telephone number so that we will proceed for the transaction immediately, My cheerful greeting to your family members, Wait for your urgent response.

Regards,

Mr. Ahmed Mussa Delimah.نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعينقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعينقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

رد: إحذروا مثل هذه ال..........

كثيرة هي هذه وكثير من وقع عبرها
    شكرا للتحذير
    [align=center]

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي
    ( ليس عليك أن يقنع الناس برأيك ،، لكن عليك أن تقول للناس ما تعتقد أنه حق )
    [/align]

يارب: إذا اعطيتني قوة فلاتأخذ عقلي
    وإذا أعطيتني مالا فلا تأخذ سعادتي
    وإذا أعطيتني جاها فلا تأخذ تواضعي
    لم يكن لقطعة الفأس أن تنال شيئا ً من جذع الشجرة ِ لولا أن غصنا ً منها تبرع أن يكون مقبضا ً للفأس .

رد: إحذروا مثل هذه ال..........

اخى الفاضل هذه الاشياء من زفرات الزمم الخربة التى اصبحت كثيرة بشكل متنوع وسلس لدرجة كبيرة ولكن المشكلة الكبير هى فى من يصدقها

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. إحذروا الجوع الخفي..!
    بواسطة د.إيهاب الدالي في المنتدى فرسان الغذاء والدواء
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 01-20-2014, 05:43 AM

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •