Hi,
I need a little help...

I have something to share with you and also want a favor if possible. I asked all my friends to help me and I hope you can help me too!

I am currently subscribed to a private free library(invitation only) that gives me access to over 30000 books and audiobooks with no cost involved.

It works very simple: every new user can request and unlock 1 new book/audiobook at signup.

You also have access to read and download all the other items that have already been unlocked by other members.

Here is a list of all the books that we unlocked till now نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي
www.azlibrary.net/invite/full-…

Basically the more we are the more free stuff we can get.
I have succeeded to bring in over 800 friends here on DeviantArt to join me and unlock all kind of books that we like.

If it's not a big thing for you it will only take 1 minute to subscribe and join the party.

I am confident that you will enjoy it and after all this is a big money saver if you like reading.

You don't have to worry … this is not a scam all they ask for is your name&e-mail and you are done.
You can unsubscribe at anytime with the push of a button.

If you are asking why is it free?...the answer is simple. Every happy reader that enjoys a book will eventually spread the word online and many others will buy that book. We are the lucky ones that have the chance to get it for free نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Thanks for the help and I hope we can meet on the library.

You can subscribe here:
www.AzLibrary.net/invite/#Invi…

Unfortunately I will not be able to send another invitation to you if this one expires. I only have a limited number of invitations each month.

If you need to know more don't hesitate to send me a message and I really hope my request did not bother you in anyway.

Thanks a lot for the help

Kisses
Anne Boleyr