منتديات فرسان الثقافة - Powered by vBulletin

banner
النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2

31 questions with evidence are

• ‎31 questions with evidence are
      True, fact and practicability from science aviation space and satellite prove that:
      The Earth is standing still, Earth is stationary
      It is not turn around itself and not revolve around the Sun
      Day and Night form during orbit the Sun around the Earth
      Four season form by the Sun transition between cancer and Capricorn during orbiting around the Earth
      My name : Captain Nader Jneid

Qualification :
      Airline Transport Pilot F.A.A
      Flight Dispatcher F.A.A
      Flight Engineer F.A.A

Discoverer the Fact:
      The Earth does not turn around itself and do not orbit around the Sun
      Specializes in:
      Astronomy,
      Air and space navigation,
      Mechanic space
      Hijri and Gregorian Calendar
      Prayer Timings
      Cell : 00963933813169
      Telephone: 00963115412213
      jneid101@yahoo.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/naderjneid

Very…. Very… Very… Important

To avoid playing in the expression and speech,
      1. We are looking to the universe that Earth North Pole up
      2. It is wrong to say the Earth rotate from west to east,
      3. As Copernicus theory the Earth rotating counter clockwise direction around it self.
      Questions 1

All Astronomers believe that the earth and the atmosphere one piece, and they both orbit around the center of the earth according to the theory of Copernicus ,And at an altitude of 100 kilometers the atmosphere ended , and then comes the space or the universe
      Does the universe orbit around the Earth,
      Or stationary ?
      If the universe orbiting around the Earth, what is the direction of his orbiting?
      Is universe orbiting direction clockwise opposed Earth rotation , Or
      counter clockwise same Earth rotation?

My evidence:

If the universe not orbiting around the Earth (standing still) I agree that the Earth rotate
      But
      If the universe orbiting around the Earth that mean the Earth is standing still
      Questions 2

2 Spacecraft orbit around the Earth 360 degree, reference to fix point on the Earth,
      1st: Same Earth rotating directions counter clockwise
      2nd: opposite Earth rotating direction clockwise

My evidence
      If Spacecraft Direction same Earth rotating counter clockwise takes more time than Spacecraft Direction clockwise
      I agree that the Earth rotating around its self and revolve around the Sun

But if the time less, that means:
      The universe orbiting the Earth direction counter clockwise and the Earth is standing still
      Questions 3

When NASA put geostationary Satellites in orbit, Is their orbital direction counter clockwise or clockwise?

My evidence

If they put direction counter clockwise like the Earth rotate
      I agree that the Earth rotate around its self and revolve around the Sun, Or:

If they put geostationary Satellites direction clockwise opposite the Earth rotate that mean the Earth is standing still
      Question 4:

When the spacecraft returns to the Earth, do the Astronauts in NASA calculate Earth's rotation around itself and revolve around the Sun?

My evidence
      If they calculate, I agree that the Earth rotate and revolve around the Sun Or :
      If they do not calculate that mean the Earth is standing still

Questions 5

Does NASA flight center, all pilots and dispatchers calculate Earths rotation around it self and revolve around the Sun when making flight plan?

My evidence
      If they calculate, I agree that the Earth rotate and revolve around the Sun Or :
      If do not calculate that mean the Earth is standing still
      Questions 6

Did the spacecraft or satellites photograph the Earth's orbiting around the Sun?

My evidence
      If they photograph Earth's revolve around the Sun
      I agree that the Earth rotate and revolve around the Sun Or:
      If they do not photograph that mean the Earth is standing still
      Questions 7
      When Russia decided to terminate space station Mir and drop it in the ocean,
      Did the engineers calculate Earth's rotation around itself and revolve around the Sun?
      My evidence
      If they calculate, I agree that the Earth rotate and revolve around the Sun Or
      If do not calculate that mean the Earth is standing still
      Questions 8
      If the Earth rotates on its axis
      law...Centrifugal Force= mass × speed square ÷ radial
      mass = 100 KG
      Earth radial = 6400 km = 6400000 meter
      Earth rotation speed at equator 1667 km/h = 463 m/sec
      C. F = 100 x 463 x 463 ÷ 6400000 = 3349 grams
      While within the circle of the pole Centrifugal Force = zero
      So your weight must deferent more than 3 k.g between the equator and the pole,
      My evidence
      Actually, the gravity difference less 200 grams between the equator and pool that mean Centrifugal Force is zero and the Earth not rotate but it is standing still
      Questions 9
      Foucault pendulum rotation comes from Carioles force, and not from Earth rotation.
      Also Carioles force comes from universe orbiting around the Earth, and not from Earth rotation.
      In meteorology sciences:
      High-pressure forces air to move towards low pressure, and Carioles force effect air deviate to the right in the Northern Hemisphere.
      My evidence
      This is what happens with the Foucault pendulum, it begins vibration movement then Carioles force begins to deviate to the right until complete pendulum rotation circulating, exactly happened In meteorology .
      Questions 10
      Solar eclipse occurs when the Moon is between the Sun and the Earth
      Eclipse period takes 8 hours on the Earth.
      According to Copernicus theory:
      1 - Sun is stationery
      2 - The Moon orbits around Earth 12 degrees, per 24 hours,
      So the Moon will orbit around Earth 4 degrees within the eclipse period of 8 hours direction counter Clockwise
      3 - Earth within 24 hours will turn around itself direction counter clockwise 360 degrees, or 360 longitudes,
      Within the eclipse period of 8 hours, the Earth turns around itself 120 degrees or 120 longitudes direction counter clockwise
      As above 1, 2 & 3 :
      If the Solar eclipse began over longitude Greenwich 000
      And the Earth turns counter clockwise around it self
      The Solar eclipse will end over longitude 120 West over America
      My evidence
      Actually the Solar eclipse began over longitude Greenwich 000 and ended over longitude 120 East over Asia and not America , That means either the Earth turns around itself Clockwise Or the Earth is standing still.
      Question 11
      The movement of the Earth, moon, Sun and stars are relative movements
      According to reality physics, all spacecraft, satellites, the Dipper, Venus and the moon, including the Sun see them daily orbit around Earth
      If the Sun was the center of the universe and that the planets revolve around the Sun
      My evidence
      Why we are seeing all planets, including the Sun orbit around the Earth, is it means the Earth is standing still and center of the universe.
      Question 12
      All sciences believe the Earth and atmosphere turn together, but these believe is opposite reality physic because Earth is Solid material and atmosphere is gaseous material ,Only one way the gaseous material can turn with the Solid material If we surrounded by solid material,

My evidence
      Does the atmosphere surrounded by solid material
      If surrounded How can the spacecraft leave and return to atmosphere, if it surrounded by solid material?

Questions 13
      Assuming that the Earth with the atmosphere turn at the same speed 1667 km / h , counter clockwise direction, and where the atmosphere ends at an altitude of 60 thousand feet ,
      And we fly out of the atmosphere clockwise direction, from Damascus to Los Angeles opposite of the Earth rotation
      The flight time must be less due to two movement airplane and Earth rotation in opposite direction
      My evidence
      If the flight time less, I agree that the Earth rotate and revolve around the Sun Or
      If The flight time increase, that mean the Earth is standing still
      Questions 14

In Mechanical science if the Earth is stationary, the moon and satellites can turn around the Earth at constant speed angle,
      But if the Earth revolve around the Sun at 100 thousand km/h, it makes the moon and satellites have 2 movement.
      The first circuit around the Earth and the second transition around the Sun.
      Such as a 2 cars white and black in two cases :
      First case :
      white car stopping , and the black car turn around the white car at constant speed angle it is easy .
      Second case:
      White car moving speed at 100 km/h ,
      To maintain black car circuits around white car,
      The speed will be 100 km/h when behind the white car, and then increase speed when overtaken,
      Then decrease the speed to 100 km / h when black car in front white car.
      Then decrease speed to make white car overtaken
      Then increasing speed to 100 km/h to back behind the white car.
      My evidence
      If the moon and satellites have self powers enable them to increase or decrease their speed to maintain their position for the Earth, I agree that the Earth rotate and revolve around the Sun
      Or
      If they do not have self power, which mean the Earth is standing still

Questions 15
      Reality of physics if we rotate a big wheel at speeds of 100 km/h, the wind speed will be strong next to the wheel,
      And when we move away from the wheel, wind speed will be decreases.
      Earth is a same big wheel it is solid material and atmosphere is gases material , If the Earth turns around it self at speed 1667 km/h , the atmosphere will turn with the Earth indirectly by friction ,

My evidence
      Why wind speed is small next to the Earth and the wind speed increase as we rise from the Earth, it is opposite reality of physics?

Questions 16
      Astronauts see the Earth turns around itself with the naked eye, but if astronauts calculate the direction of his spacecraft and direction of the Earth rotation, he will sure that Earth does not turn around itself

My evidence
      Why Astronaut see the Earth turns around itself and does not see the Earth's revolve around the Sun?

Questions 17
      The plane is a solid material like the Earth, and while flying in the atmosphere it displacement the air in front of the movement, If the Earth is moving
      My evidence
      Why the Earth does not displacement the air during Earth's revolve around the Sun and why we do not feel the movement of air which result from Earth rotation , but the reality of physics, we feel the movement of the air, if we move at 10 km / h??

Questions 18
      Earth is solid material and atmosphere is soft material and able to pressurize, if the Earth revolve around the Sun, the Earth will push the atmosphere during movement, and the thickness of the atmosphere in front of the Earth is less than behind

My evidence
      Why the thickness of the atmosphere equal and homogeneous around the Earth?

Question 19
      The atmosphere is gas material, which is surrounding the Earth, it is not an object "solid" installed "on the Earth .

My evidence
      Why is gravity Earth able to handle and install the atmosphere during the Earth's rotation around itself at speeds 1667 km/h and around the Sun at speeds 100 thousand km/h , and can not able to handle and install the atmosphere at hurricanes of the fifth degree , which speeds up to 300 km / h?

Questions 20
      According to astronomers, the Sun gravity is greater than Earth gravity, and Earth gravity is greater than moon gravity, as mathematic Sun gravity is greater than moon gravity.
      Reality physical, gravity began to withdraw liquid things then solid things , this is what is happening in the ebb and tides
      The effect of the moon's gravity on the water because the water is easier movement from solids Earth
      My evidence
      Why ebb and tides occur when the moon is vertical on the Earth, and does not occur ebb and tides when the Sun is vertical on the Earth?

Questions 21
      If the moon's gravity greater than the Sun's gravity for the Earth because of the proximity distance

My evidence
      Why moon's gravity can not revolve earth around the moon, but able effect ebb and tides for the sea
      And sun's gravity can revolve earth around the sun , but can not effect ebb and tides for the sea

Questions 22
      Air plane Helicopter, on the aircraft carrier, it is a piece of air carrier, if it is flew1 meter ,Does the helicopter is a mass of aircraft carrier, or coming a mass of air?

My evidence
      If aircraft carrier move like the earth, Does the helicopter move with aircraft carrier or will be static like the earth

Questions 23
      Airplane Pressurize flying and weighs 100 tons and Carrey 100 birds , each bird has weight 50 kg
      If all birds leave the seats and flew in the airplane at the same time

My evidence
      Does the aircraft weight still 100 tons or becomes 95 tons?
      Also will the birds stay inside the air plane or be out?

Questions 24
      If the Airplane not surrounded sold material like old airplane and the birds flew from the seats

My evidence
      Does the air plane weight 100 tons or 95 tons?
      Do the birds stay in the aero plane or will be out of the air plane?

Questions 25
      When astronaut walk space he still beside spacecraft because no atmosphere drag,
      Also the birds still staying in airplane Pressurize because the Airplane surrounded sold material but
      In Airplane not surrounded sold material, when the birds left seat's plane and flew in airplane not surrounded sold material the atmosphere curb the bird and throw out the plane

My evidence
      Though if the Earth rotate and revolve around the Sun, you will see people leave the Earth and volatilize in the air because of the atmosphere will bound every thing

Questions 26
      Vans that convey the liquid oil or water have bars in their tanks to anti surge movement of the water during the varying speed of the van to maintain its balance.
      According to Kepler's laws, the earth moves around the sun's orbit elliptical by attractive sun gravity , and the speed of the transition variable between acceleration and deceleration, this movement will be affected by ocean waters between acceleration and deceleration ,and will occur violent waves in water ocean , and will be the heaviest of the tsunami

My evidence
      Why do not see strong movements of water in the ocean, as we know the earth have not bars anti surge?

Questions 27
      If the Earth with the atmosphere revolves around the Sun, the speed is 100 thousand km/h, and, the maximum speed of spacecraft 27 thousand km/h
      If the spacecraft left atmosphere, it would face great difficulty in returning to the Earth,
      My evidence
      Spacecraft can leave and return to the Earth easily because the Earth is standing still

Questions 28
      If the Earth turns around the Sun, and we sent a spacecraft toward the Sun on 21 March, and after 6 months on 23 September, the Earth has revolve 180 degrees around the Sun, and moved to the other side of the Sun.
      We will not be able to see the Earth from the spacecraft that day, because the large size of the Sun and the Earth behind the Sun ,
      My evidence
      Why we still see the Earth from the spacecraft?
      Because the Earth is standing still and all orbit around the Earth

Questions 29
      In physics, the speed rotation will decrease when mass weight is increase .
      In the world there are more than 5 million airport and impose one airplane fly over each airport, and average weight for each airplane 10 ton
      If all aircraft landed on the earth at the same moment, the weight of the Earth will be increase 50 million tons

My evidence
      Basic physics the Earth rotation will be slow and the different duration of the length of day and night but actual nothing change because the earth standing still

Questions 30

When NASA landed on the moon 1969, she sent the rocket carried capsule,
      After leaving the Earth, the rocket orbit around Earth, then proceed to the moon and start orbiting around the moon,
      Then Neil Armstrong and his friend disconnected the capsule from the rocket and landed on the moon,
      After astronauts finishing their duties on moon they took off back to the rocket, then the rocket came back to the Earth
      My evidence
      Now The spacecraft fly and transferring supplies to the international space stations, it connects and lands on the space moving
      Also the astronauts when they go out to spacewalk, he can go and return easily
      If NASA went to the moon and landed on the moon, the scenario and phase landing on the moon must be similar spacecraft when approach and connected space station because the moon orbit around the Earth same spacecraft orbit around the Earth
      Or they are not landed on the moon

Questions 31

As we know North Pole star is stationery in his position at north, in the laws of physics if we captured the ruler from any party and turn it in any direction, we get the same result
      If the sun was fixed and the earth moves around the sun or the earth was stationary and the sun revolves around the earth, the result does not differ

According to chart the earth's rotation around the sun
      Tilted the Earth's axis 23.5 degrees and heading to the North Pole star on June 21 reference point
      After 3 months change parallax and tends Earth's axis of 90 degrees and after 3 months also change parallax tilted 180 degrees in the opposite direction to the North Pole and then back Earth's axis toward North Pole star after 6 months

My evidence

If the earth revolves around the sun Why North Pole star not change parallax from the earth as we still see North Pole star in same position at north toward Tilted the Earth's axis

Thank you

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

مشرفة قسم اللغة الغربية
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2008
    المشاركات
    In The name of Allah
    Thanks for sharing us these information !
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

اللهم أعنا على ذكرك و شكرك و حسن عبادتك

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •