تداخلت المشاعر واشتدت لدى سامر . وتحير في أفضل مهنةٍ يخدم بها وطنه، فقرر أن يكون طبيباً كما هو حال جارهم الدكتور عصام . أسرع سامر الى بيت جارهم وطرق الباب خرج ابن جارهم من الطارق ؟ سامر : أنا سامر تفضل ياسامر عندي سؤال لوالدك الدكتور عصام والدي ليس في الدار فقد ذهب الى طبيب الاسنان . طبيب الاسنان أوليس والدك طبيب ؟ والدي ليس طبيب اسنان واسنانه بحاجة للعناية متأسف شكرا لك .
عاد سامر وقد تبدلت فكرته حيث بدا له ان مهنة طبيب الاسنان تخدم البلد أكثر. ذهب الى المستوصف القريب ليقابل طبيب الاسنان هناك ، هل لي بخدمة ؟ تفضل يابني أين طبيب الاسنان ؟ طبيب الاسنان خرج قبل قليل فسيارته معطلة وقد ذهب لميكانيكي السيارات فكر سامر قليلا وقال في نفسه ميكانيكي السيارات يحتاجه طبيب الاسنان حسنا سأرى ميكانيكي السيارات ركب سامر دراجته الهوائية وقصد ميكانيكي السيارات وكانت صدمته كبيرة حين علم ان ميكانيكي السيارات غير موجود فقد ذهب ليستشير المهندس حول عطل واجهه .
فلم ييأس سامر وركب دراجته الى بيت جارهم المهندس سليم فوجده يحمل صينية الشاي والكعك لعامل النظافة فقال له عجيب قال ولمَ تعجبت ياسامر ؟ قال انت مهندس والناس تحتاجك وأنت تثني وتحمل صينية الشاي لعامل النظافة ضحك سليم وقال ولدي سامر نحن في المجتمع نحتاج لبعضنا فلا تستمر الحياة دون طالب يجتهد في دروسه و معلم يوجه الطلاب ودون طبيب أو مهندس أو عامل نظافة يجعل مدننا نظيفة نسير فيها ونتنسم عبيرها كن ماتشاء ياسامر واجعل وطنك في قلبك .
عاد سامر وهو يحلم بالمستقبل الذي يخدم فيه وطنه

Samer once was confused about choosing a job, a job that can serve his country.Then ,he decided to be a doctor like his neighbor Esam.One day, Samer hurried to his neighbor's home as he knocked his door.''Who's this?'' said his neighbor.''It is me Samer''said Samer back.''Come on in''Said the neighbor.
''I have a question to your father''
''Sorry, he is not here.He went to a dentist''
''a dentist? isn't he a dentist?''
''No he is not''
''ok he needs to check his teeth.''
''ok thanks ''
Samer came back home as he changed his mind about job issue.He found that dentist can serve his country a lot.He then went to a closest dispensary to see a dentist.Samer asked the secretory
''Excuse me,When can I see the dentist?''
''Sorry son.He is not here he left for couple of minutes because his car is broken down so he went to a maintenance man''.
Samer though a bit and he said to himself ''If the dentist needs the maintenance man then, I will ask the maintenance man''.
Samer went by bike and he was really surprised that he didn't find the maintenance man.
The maintenance man went to ask an engineer about a problem he faced.
Samer did not give up as he rided the bike back to the engineer Salem's home, and he found him bringing a cup of tea and a cake to a cleaning worker.Samer was surprised as Salem asked him what is wrong.He answered him '' you are an engineer and people would need you and you are spending time with cleaning worker?''.Salem laughed and said''Samer my son, in this society we need each other.Life cannot go on without a student studying,without a teacher advising his student,withtout a dentist or an engineer or even a cleaning worker who makes our town clean so we enjoy walking and smell the soft wind.Be the one you want,Samer and let the motherland be in your heart''.
Samer returned home dreaming of a future that he is serving his country.
ملاحظة : النص جميل و يا حبذا لو كان اكثرا تنسيقا من حيث الشكل و التنقيط و غيرها من الأمور .و خاصة عند المحادثةفالمحادثة متلاصقة مع بعضها البعض و متتالية دون التفريق بين الطرفين المتكلمين.
و جزاك الله خيرا.