منتديات فرسان الثقافة - Powered by vBulletin

banner
النتائج 1 إلى 4 من 4

الموضوع: Arabian sites

Arabian sites

A question for Arabian young generation to answer , why Arabian sites/ forums is not active or having high quality of knowledge and discussion?
    Why some good sites with huge source of researches is almost dead and no one is joining it ?
    Let's positively suggest ways to return the spirit of maturity and civilization to the Arabian site with positive discussion.
    [align=center]

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي
    ( ليس عليك أن يقنع الناس برأيك ،، لكن عليك أن تقول للناس ما تعتقد أنه حق )
    [/align]

يارب: إذا اعطيتني قوة فلاتأخذ عقلي
    وإذا أعطيتني مالا فلا تأخذ سعادتي
    وإذا أعطيتني جاها فلا تأخذ تواضعي
    لم يكن لقطعة الفأس أن تنال شيئا ً من جذع الشجرة ِ لولا أن غصنا ً منها تبرع أن يكون مقبضا ً للفأس .

replay in other site:
    not active sure cus ppl now at watupp they forgot about fourms and anything els
    also most of them like fun , they dont want to learn alot or disscussing something usefull , i tried alot to develp the fourms i joined but it is useless most of them join for fun not for knowledg and no one want to shate knowledge
    well only when they need they tried to find an answer so big forms who submite any subjects at the forums always get alot of visitors and few of them who join or write a comment
    most of the sits to ask u to join for u can read something and we hate that , also most of them ask u to write commments first even if u say "think u " when u dont know the content and that is stupied
    VERY STUPIED ........... whhhho
    xD welll hope i helped u xD dissgussing this with arabs ppl is useless like u talk for the wall so i dont expect anything frome anyone
    M-igratorB-ird
    [align=center]

[/align]

لم يكن لقطعة الفأس أن تنال شيئا ً من جذع الشجرة ِ لولا أن غصنا ً منها تبرع أن يكون مقبضا ً للفأس .

replay:
    I dunno about you guys but myself and other Arabs are pretty much active on online forum communities. Or are you speaking of Sites in General?
    For instance the Forum "Elksad" is so friggin popular its hard to keep track of your posts.
    No there are popular Forums online and people are super active in them, maybe you're looking in the wrong places.
    ^u^
    Cremebunny
    [align=center]

[/align]

my replay:
    exactly,
    After all
    how can we encourage them?
    thank you very much

I'm afraid you're right, in all cases, we are looking for quality
    I thing that is very good: "omferas"
    thanks
    [align=center]

[/align]

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. Arabian Gulf الخليج العربي
    بواسطة أ . د . محمد جمال صقر في المنتدى foreign languages.
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 02-14-2017, 04:33 AM

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •