الفائدة الدودية وليست الزائدة الدودية
لطالما حيرتني هذه القطعة الصغيرة في الجسم وكنت متأكدة بأن لها فوائد عديدة لكنها محجوبة عن عقولنا فحاشى لله أن يخلق شيئا عبثا
في السابق صنف الإنسان هذا العضو على أنها زائدة عن حاجة الجسم ولا عمل لها ويمكن استئصالها والاستغناء عنها في أي وقت لأنه كان يجهل وظائفها ولا يعرف أهميتها
لكن مع تقدم العلم وجد لهذه القطعة عدة فوائد مناعية لرفع مناعة الجهاز الهضمي فهي تمد الجهاز الهضمي ببكتريا نافعة عند انخفاض منسوبها في بطانة الأمعاء وخاصة بعد التعرض لكورس من أدوية الالتهاب
كما أنها تعمل كمصفاة للجهاز الهضمي من بعض ترسبات الضارة في الأنبوب الهاضم وعندما تزداد هذه الترسبات من الممكن أن تعرض هذه الزائدة للالتهابات مما يضطر لاستئصالها
ولكل من استأصل الزائدة الدودية يجب التركيز على اللبن وحبة خميرة البيرة لتعويض وظيفة الزائدة المناعي وتزويد الجسم بكمية كافية البكتريا النافعة في الجهاز الهضمي
أسأل الله الفائدة مع خالص حبي ثواب الغبرا

Appendix and its useful
As long as this small piece in the body was puzzle for me and I sure it has many benefits, but hidden from human minds because God doesn’t create anything in vain
In the past scientists classified this piece hasn’t any benefit and we can be eradicated and indispensable it at any time because they were unaware of its functions and its importance
But with the advancement of science this piece has several benefits to raise immune digestive immunity it provides digestive useful bacteria when the level of it low in the lining of the intestine, especially after exposure to a course of inflammation drugs
this piece works as refinery in the digestive system of some harmful deposits in the tube digester and when getting these deposits excess may be make inflammatory, which have to be eliminated
For each of the eradicated appendicitis must focus on yoghurt and brewer's yeast to compensate for the excess immune function and provide the body with enough beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract
I ask God benefit
Thawab al Ghabra