Falling but to high
By :
Mohammed Al shehat
Translated BY:
Hassan Hegazy
She appeared beyond the walls reveling on the mobile …codes shook declaring the tones of my received mail …wasting no time .. she said " I gifted you thick mixture and a parcel of soap of the hundred soldiery …, you owed me for drowned poems in the blue color …." , I do not understand what she means …, I caught the revolving pen in the wave ..I stabbed the wet body on the shape of a female .. I went into the molecules of the hook , It touched the abdomen of the beach and became a bit in the mistaken stone and melted ,the sea drowned , the foam of my face fell but to high , she returned after the smoke of the bullets of a gun , I went to pray

السقوط نحو الأعلى

قصة
محمد الشحات

ظهرت من خلف الأسوار تعربد فى المحمول .. ، اهتزت شفرات تعلن عن نغمات بريدى الوارد .. ، لم تلبث .. ، حتى قالت " :-"أهديتك مخلوطا سمكيا ولفافة صابون فئة المائة جند .. ، وعليك قصائد غرقى فى اللون الأزرق " .. ، لم أفهم ما تعنى .. ، أمسكت القلم الدائر فى الموج .. ، طعنتُ الجسد المُبتلَ على هيئة أنثى .. ، دَخلتْ بين جزيئات السنارة ، غمزت بطن الشاطئ صارت طعما فى الحجر المغلوط وذابت ، غرق البحر ، سقطت رغوة وجهى نحو الأعلى ، عادتْ خلف دخان الأعيرة النارية ، رحتُ أصلى.