منتديات فرسان الثقافة - Powered by vBulletin

banner
النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2

ترجمة خاطرة /لسميرة بن داعر

البحث-ترجمة خاطرة لسميرة بن داعر..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

النص الأصلي، بقلم سميرة علي بن داعر:

The Search

They ask me why I wander off into unknown valleys….seeking lonely mountains as my abode;
    They ask me why I look beyond the horizon….to untroden paths behind the Sun's glaring blaze;
    Did they ask Abbas bin Farnas or the Wright brothers about soaring the heights….
    Or the Pharaohs" dream of eternal life and winged chariots…..walking into turbulent seas of drowning glory;
    Eistein looking beyond space …into nothingness and infinity?
    Or Faust's quest for everlasting youth….lured by Lucifer into the damnation of Sin;
    I traveled long and far….into wild jungles….the epitome of Orwell's Animal Farm turned human….capturing the voices of history…the great dream of the Physicists;
    ……mingled with the confused sounds of the present in the rushed tumble of life….
    Full of Robots turning this way and that at the push of coloured buttons…puppets on a string…pulled by whimsical hands…dancing …always dancing thoughtlessly to unknown tunes….with no joy…no real music in their bloodless hearts.

I walk further in search of myself…I see a lonely shepherd boy on a rugged rock,
    Playing on his flute …and stop in my tracks mesmerized…his bright eyes like shooting comets belying the sad tune….in a dignified row….I saw standing on that mountain….Ibn Sina,Ibn Rushd,Alkhwarzmi,AlJahidh……with downcast heads….looking at the downtrodden valleys of Posterity;

I remember the little girl whose legs moved faster than sound…running to catch the wind..and dancing in the rain. Oh, the joy of climbing the highest tree…hugging the Moon and catching the falling stars…with the fervent joy of innocence.
    Or the young woman who,.like Omar Khayyam,wanted to break the world into pieces and like Imam AlShafee put it together again into the perfection of Saints. Always dreaming ….dreaming of a world…beyond human imagination.
    I see a stranger…a middle aged woman standing there…with her sighs of broken dreams; Her perplexed gaze and childish face unbefitting the grey on her worn head;
    Still searching? Perhaps you and I can become friends…I hold out my hand but she looks past me. Still searching through "Lost Property" of many airports….so many trains gone by…yet she stands there unflinching…searching with the hope of adolescence….a historical anachronism..in those timeless realms.
    Many years have gone by….rewriting history….unravelling the present…unable to carve the future to heart's desire.
    All the Prophets came this way and went…the legacy thrown asunder by careless hands.Their footsteps fading with the harsh tread of Sacrilege…Messages falling on ears muted by the high decibals of haywire engines…going to unknown destinations….a geographical catastrophe.!...as with hedonistic greed they nibble away at the human spirit.

She walks on among familiar faces….a Stranger …amidst false smiles…mirthless mirth…craving for the laughter and abandon of childhood that moves the heart to new heights.
    She searches beneath the rubble of lost Purity…..turning so many stones…Shall she,like Imaam AlGhazali,go back to the mountains to muse …and find herself?
    Or stay with outstretched hands towards other strangers wandering in the dark…together line the horizon…to find the fading light…..Then…with beating heart and quickened pace….like Tareq bin Ziad storming Gibralter…she moved towards the dispersed clouds…the illumination almost blinding her; A giant Candle hung from the blue skies….she was no longer a Stranger amongst the angels who bestrode the earth.

الترجمة للنص، بقلم: كوثر الشريفي:

البحث

يسألونني لم أهيم إلى وهاد مجهولة، لأقطن في جبال مهجورة...
    يسألونني لم أحدق لما بعد الآفاق، إلى مسارات جهلتها أقدام البشر، خلف شعاع الشمس المتطاير بالنور..
    هل سألوا عباساً عن حلمه في فرد أجنحته في الفضاء؟ أم عن أحلام الفراعنة في الخلود و العربات المحلقة..و حادي الخيال يقودهم إلى بحار ابتلعتهم مع أمجادهم..؟!أم اينشتاين باحثاً عن عوالم أخرى، ليصطدم بالعدم و العبث؟
    أم هل سألوا "فوست" رانياً إلى اكسير الشباب و هيلين الحسناء، مغوياً بلوسيفر إلى أوحال الخطيئة؟
    أتجول في غابات هوجاء، أرواح أناسها ينصبون في قوالب "مزرعة أورويل" ..
    تخترق أذني صدى أصوات تاريخية..أحلام الفيزيائيين تتحقق في عقلي..ضجيج الحاضر يبتلع همسات الماضي..!
    أرى أمامي أناساً آليين يتحركون بالضغط على الأزرار الملونة! دمى تقودها أيدٍ همجية، تتراقص مع أنغام مجهولة المهجة.. بلا حس..بلا شعور.. بلا قلوب!
    ألتمس طرقاً في عتمة البحث عن النفس، فتشدني عيناي لراع ٍ صغير..على حافة الصخور يداعب نايه..لتحمل الريح أنغامه الحزينة... عينان لامعتان كشهب تشق طريقها لمستقبل مشرق، فيتكشف لي خلفه ابن سينا...ابن رشد..الخوارزمي...الجاحظ...
    ناظرين بروؤس منكسة إلى أبنائهم المسحوقين تحت طواحن لعبة الزمن!
    أرى فجأة، تلك الصغيرة... تسابق الريح، تركض لاعبة تحت دثار المطر.. تكتفي فرحتها بتسلق الأشجار..ببراءتها الطفولية تحتضن القمر بأناملها الصغيرة..تلتقط الأنجم المتساقطة..
    ثم ألتقط بعينيَّ تلك الشابة كعمر الخيام، تود فك الكون إلى قطعة فقطعة، فتركبها في ضوء الشافعي، لتندمل الثغرات و الحفر...حالمة دوماً هي..بالمدينة الفاضلة!
    أرى امرأة على أعتاب الكهولة حاملة أشلاء أحلامها..عينان تائهتان.. وجه برئ، يناقض تلك الخصلات البيضاء المعانقة لرأسها المرهق.
    " لا تزال في رحلة البحث؟!"
    أمد كفي بأمل: ((لنكن أصدقاء..)) فتشيح وجهها عني ناظرة إلى دهاليز المفقودات في مطارات الحياة!
    في المحطة اليتيمة تمر كل القطارات، و هي متشبثة بآمال الصبا..تحت غمامة الزمن، غريب عليها الغيث الغزير..
    قوافل الزمن تجري، و إعادة كتابة التاريخ محض أسطورة.. الحاضر بطلاسمه الغامضة، و المستقبل صخرة ترفض أن تنحت بالآمال..
    الأنبياء مروا من هنا..و الوصايا تُنثر بالأيدي العابثة..! صدى الوصايا يتردد على آذان صماء بضجة الآلات ..
    الآلات تقودهم إلى محطات التيه و الجهالة.. يطمع "هدنوستي" يلتهمون الروح..
    تمر بأوجه مألوفة كغريبة ترنو إلى أقنعة ضاحكة.. قهقهات زائفة تخنقها..! "أين براءة الطفولة؟؟؟!" ...
    تبحث تحت الأنقاض عن النقاء الضائع.. أتعود كالإمام الغزالي إلى غارات التأمل لتواصل البحث..؟
    أم تبقى في جوف العتمة ممسكة بأشباهها الواقفين على الأفق ينتظرون النور..؟
    فجأة..بقلب يسارع الخلجات و النبض باحتضار الحيرة..
    كطارق بن زياد على أبواب الأندلس.. تحلق إلى الغيوم المنقشعة نحو بحار النور في السماء الصافية..
    "لم تعد تلك الغريبة!"

ملاحظة: هذه محاولة ترجمة متواضعة لخاطرة لوالدتي..

كوثر الشريفي
    [align=center]

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي
    ( ليس عليك أن يقنع الناس برأيك ،، لكن عليك أن تقول للناس ما تعتقد أنه حق )
    [/align]

يارب: إذا اعطيتني قوة فلاتأخذ عقلي
    وإذا أعطيتني مالا فلا تأخذ سعادتي
    وإذا أعطيتني جاها فلا تأخذ تواضعي
    لم يكن لقطعة الفأس أن تنال شيئا ً من جذع الشجرة ِ لولا أن غصنا ً منها تبرع أن يكون مقبضا ً للفأس .

اسجل اعجابي بالخاطرة وترجمتها الراقيه وربما كانت حلم لصاحبة الخاطرة
    تشرفت بالمرور
    ملدا

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. خاطرة
    بواسطة إيمان دياب في المنتدى فرسان الخواطر
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 12-18-2012, 07:10 AM
  2. العثور على مصمم الأزياء المصري محمد داغر مقتولاً داخل مسكنه
    بواسطة رغد قصاب في المنتدى فرسان الفني
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 04-07-2011, 06:17 AM
  3. خاطرة
    بواسطة محمد بوغابة في المنتدى فرسان الخواطر
    مشاركات: 12
    آخر مشاركة: 07-08-2009, 11:39 PM
  4. خاطرة /غربتي أنتِ /ترجمة /ريمه الخاني
    بواسطة ريمه الخاني في المنتدى foreign languages.
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 02-15-2008, 03:39 PM

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •