منتديات فرسان الثقافة - Powered by vBulletin

banner
النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2

الموضوع: In a cold winter day

In a cold winter day

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي
    This story will warm you better than a coffee in a cold winter day !

We have entered a little coffeehouse with a friend of mine and gave our order. While we were approaching our table, two people came in and went towards the counter :
    'Five coffees, please. Two of them for us and three suspended'
    They have paid for their order, took the two and left. I asked my friend:
    'What are those 'suspended' coffees ?'
    'Wait and you will see'
    Some more people have entered. Two girls asked for one coffee each, paid then left. The next order was for seven coffees and it was made by three lawyers - three for them and four 'suspended'. While I was wondering what's the deal with those 'suspended' coffees I enjoyed the sunny weather and the beautiful view towards the square in front of the cafe. Suddenly a man dressed in shabby clothes who looks like a beggar came in and kindly asked
    'Do you have a suspended coffee ?'

It's simple - people pay in advance for a coffee that meant for someone who can not afford a warm beverage The tradition with the suspended coffees started in Naples, but it has been spread all over the world and in some places you can order more than one suspended coffee, but also a sandwich or a whole meal.

Wouldn't it be wonderful to have such cafes or even grocery stores in every town where the less fortunate will find hope and support ?
    If you own a business why don't you offer it to your clients...I am sure many of them will like it نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي
    إذا كنتَ لا تقرأ إلا ما تُوافق عليـه فقط، فإنكَ إذاً لن تتعلم أبداً!
    إحسـاس مخيف جـدا

أن تكتشف موت لسانك
    عند حاجتك للكلام ..
    وتكتشف موت قلبك
    عند حاجتك للحب والحياة..
    وتكتشف جفاف عينيك عند حاجتك للبكاء ..
    وتكتشف أنك وحدك كأغصان الخريف
    عند حاجتك للآخرين ؟؟

مشرفة قسم اللغة الغربية
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2008
    المشاركات
    In the name of Allah.
    Thanks for sharing us this story as well as suggestion us a tip to help others.
    I have corrected grammar and context mistakes . Have a nice day!
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

اللهم أعنا على ذكرك و شكرك و حسن عبادتك

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •