منتديات فرسان الثقافة - Powered by vBulletin

banner
النتائج 1 إلى 5 من 5

rason we will always be frnds101

You accept me as I am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

. You understand me better than most

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

. You are generous with your time

I can't smell you through the puter. haha

You are sincere

You make me laugh

We share everything with each other

You're always there when I need you

You don't take me for granted

There was nothing good on TV, so I sent you this page

You are not afraid to speak your mind to me

We're both so pathetic, no one else would have us as friends

You are genuine

O.K., I'm just in it for the glory

You're a good listener

You don't use me

You respect me for who I am

You understand the meaning of sharing

Your kindness surrounds everyone you touch

You make me happy

You make a difference in my life

When I have a problem, you always do your best to advise me

It's your toilet seat. Leave it however you wish

You make me smile

I feel good when we're together

If I mess up, I know you will rub it in my face

I enjoy our friendly competition

I know it was you who ate all the nachos, but I forgive you

29. Fess up next time! (see 28)

With all of life's little troubles, I gotta put up with your bull too. :P

I know I can trust you

Your excitement is contagious

You still owe me the rent money

I tell you things nobody else knows

I have probably told you too much already

When we're old, you'll still be as useless as you are today

You have a nice car

38. It's mine. I want it back. (see 37)

That was a long time ago. Just forget it

You don't talk behind my back

I heard everything you said about me

I can count on you

I just wanted to say, thanks for being my frined:0

You don't lie to me

You handle your aggression well

You give me praise for a job well done

You don't get jealous

You never raise your voice to make a point

You seldom make points

You're caring

You feel our bond is so strong, there is no need to return my phone calls

You give a hoot

You don't give a hoot

Some of the best times of my life have been with you

You always have a positive word to share with me

You are selfless in your efforts to help others

I never have to ask you twice

. You always have a shoulder to lean on, when I need

You see me as so few people do

Your faith in me means everything

You don't kick me when I'm down

When you leave, I feel better for the time we have spent together

. You listen to what I have to say

You think before you open your mouth

You know when not to open your mouth at all

I can't remember this one. *LOL

You have no hidden agendas

I'm not sure you have an agenda

Instead of complaining about something, you take action

When we are fighting, you never hit below the belt

For every negative, you find a positive and focus on that

. When I feel surrounded by darkness, you help me see the light

When we play pin the tail on the donkey, you generously supply your ass

I don't have to "perform" for you

As long as I have you for a tennis partner, I'll look like a pro

Just when I think things can't get any worse, you show up

You don't challenge every single word I say

When the going gets tough, we support each other

Even though we may be miles apart, I can feel your presence every day

Although we may fight, I usually win. Haha

I captured everything you did on VHS

82. Don't get on my bad side. (see 81

You light up the room with your presence

I don't have to buy you x-mas presents. *LOL

You're the only one who'll hang around for my insults

I can't keep coming with good excuses not to see you

You still have my house keys

You often shed words of wisdom, just when I need to hear them the most

Sometimes, it's simply too much fun to watch you make an ass outta yourself

Some of the best things in life are free. Have some more nachos

Together, we can laugh at the rest of the world, and somehow that's funny

When the going gets tough, we simply ignore each other

In a race to conquer the world, we're two rats of the same kind

You're not getting any better at tennis. *wink

We understand each other

I know you better than you know yourself

Actually, there's just no one else to turn to

I have more in common with you than anyone else I know

Sometimes, I actually get the feeling that you care

To forgive is divine, but my parrot is still dead

Do you really need another reason

very nice and strong subject
    Thanks ameer

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة زهرة التوليب مشاهدة المشاركة

very nice and strong subject
    Thanks ameer
    You are most welcome
    nice to see you in my page

Thanks ameeer
    very nice realy