منتديات فرسان الثقافة - Powered by vBulletin

banner
النتائج 1 إلى 4 من 4

لا تسمح لأطفالك باللعب في حلبات وأقفاص الكرات

منقول

لا تسمح لأطفالك باللعب في حلبات وأقفاص الكرات
    في المطاعم السريعة .. إنها قاتلة !!!
    أملي من كل شخص يقرأ هذه المقالة أن يقوم بتمريرها لمن يهمه أمرهم..وأمر أطفالهم ....
    فالخبر مخيف ويدعو للاضطراب، ولكن الذي مرر لي هذه المقالة،
    روى لي هذه القصة مر بنفسه في تجربة قال لي فيها:

بينما كان ابني يلعب في قفص (حلبة) الكرات الملونة
    في قسم لعب الأطفال في أحد المطاعم السريعة جاءني وهو
    في حالة غضب عارم، يشتكي فقدانه ساعة يده.
    وعندما ذهبت معهوحفرنا وحفرنا بين مئات وآلاف الكرات
    البلاستيكية الملونة
    لم نجد الساعة، وبديلاً عنها وجدنا بقايا تقيؤ ، بقايا أكل
    وعلب أكل ومشروبات فارغة (يعني بالعربي زبالة)
    وأشياء أخرى لا أريد ذكرها ..
    ويقول انه عندما ذهب إلى مدير المطعم وبدأ بتهزيئه
    قال له انهم يقومون بتنظيف قفص الكرات كل شهر !
    ولكن الراوي يشكك في مصداقيته أنهم يقومون بذلك كل شهر ..
    حيث أن ما وجد من (زبالة) يحتاج عدة أشهر ليتراكم بهذه الصورة ولذلك فقد قرر (وقررت معه)
    أن لا يلعب أطفاله مرة أخرى في سلة أو قفص للكرات
    الملونة إطلاقا
    ومفاد قصته الحقيقية التي جعلته ينتبه لهذا
    الموضوع أصلاً هو ما روته السيدة (لورين أرشر)
    التي تعيش مع ابنها (كيفن) في مدينة شوقارلاند
    في ولاية تكساس، حيث قالت :انه في أكتوبر من سنة 94،
    أخذت ابني إلى مطعم للاحتفال بذكرى ميلاده الثالث، وبعد
    انتهائه من غدائه،
    سمحت له بالذهاب إلى قفص الكرات الملونة ليلعب بعض الوقت
    بعد عدة دقائق، بدأ البكاء ، فسألته عن سبب بكائه!
    فأشار لي إلى ظهره وقال لي: ماما إنه يؤلمني !
    فنظرت إلى ظهره، ولم أجد شيئاً وقتها وبعد رجوعنا
    للبيت قمت بتحميمه، فوجدت وقتها (النغزة) في الجزء الأيسر
    لمؤخرته وبعد فحصها بدقة أكثر بدا لي وكأنه في دخل النغزة
    شظية من بقايا زجاج أو خشب !
    وفي اليوم التالي، أخذت موعداً مع الطبيب لإزالتها
    تقول لورين: أنه وفي اليوم نفسه (قبل حلول اليوم التالي الذي تقرر فيه موعد الطبيب) بدأ الطفل،
    يرتجف، ويستفرغ،وتقلب سواد عينيه إلى داخل محاجرهما
    وأخذته بعجل إلى قسم الطوارئ، وبعد إدخاله ببضع ساعات ..
    جاءني من يخبرني بوفاة طفلي الوحيد !!
    وفهمت من الأطباء إن الشظية كانت عبارة عن رأس إبرة
    (المستخدمة للحقن تحت الجلد) وقد انكسرت تحت جلده،
    وأفاد قسم التشريح بأن سبب الوفاة كانت بسبب جرعة هيروين زائدة!! وفي اليوم التالي، قام رجال الشرطة بإزالة الكرات الملونة
    من قفص الكرات المذكور، ووجدوا أكلا متعفنا،
    وحلويات نصف مأكولة، وحفاضات أطفال وبقايا معلبات أكل
    ومشروبات ورائحة بول وعدة ابر من النوع
    الذي يستخدم للحقن تحت الجلد !!
    وللتحقق من مصداقية هذه القصة يمكنك الحصول
    عليها بمقالة باسم كيفن أرشر
    Kevin archer في أكتوبر 10 من سنة 94
    في جريدة هيوستن كرونكل Houston chronicle.
    وأكرر رجائي بأن تمرر هذه المقالة إلى كل الأمهات
    والآباء والخالات والأعمام وحتى الأجداد ولابد أن يعرفوا
    هذه الحقيقة ويتفادوا خطرها. وللمعلومية هناك أطفال كثيرون أصيبوا بمشكلة للقمل في شعورهم من أقفاص الكرات الملونة عموماً.
    من ايميلي
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعينقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعينقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعينقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعينقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Kevin Archer and the Ball Pit
    First Published February, 2000
    Last updated September, 2002

This story has been circulating since at least 1998. It apparently resurfaced in February, 2000 and has even evolved a little since then. The original story I read took place in Sugarland, Texas and supposedly was reported in the Houston Chronicle. Then in February of 2000, a newer version appeared and it happened in Midland, Texas and was reported in a fictitious paper called the Midland Chronicle. Then a story reported that it took place in the fictitious town Midland, Tennessee (if there is such a place I couldn't find it), but the author decided that the name of the (fictitious) newspaper didn't need to be changed: The Midland Chronicle.

Just a brief moment of thought should make you realize that at the present street cost of heroin (even though it has come down in recent years) that there is no junkie in the world that would go through all the cost and trouble it takes to prepare a syringe and then simply drop a full syringe in the ball pit. Heroin syringes don't exactly come prepackaged!!

No matter which version you get remember: There is no Kevin Archer and nobody has died as a result of heroin injections or any other types of drug injections while playing in the Ball Pit at McDonald's. That is not to say that one could not encounter a used diabetic syringe or a pocket knife (more likely a plethora of McDonald's plastic utensils), or any number of things that could fall off of, or be dragged in by small children. It would be wise exercise a little caution around these pits, but it is very unlikely your child will die from an injection of a full syringe of heroin.

The Midland Reporter-Telegram denied it several times, however, those articles are no longer available online. The Houston Chronicle wrote a column denying it. But the urban legend lives on!!

By the way, a number of variations on this theme have emerged. There is a very similar story about a boy playing in the pit and being bitten by baby rattlesnakes and dying. Also, a story about a Discovery Zone ball pit filled with feces, vomit, and every other disgusting thing you can think of was circulating in conjunction with some of the versions mentioned above. All these stories appear to be false.

Here is the one that is circulating in 2002:

Subject: Warning

SEND THIS TO ANYONE YOU KNOW WHO HAS SMALL CHILDREN, NIECES,NEPHEWS, OR GRANDCHILDREN!

Some of you might not be parents, but you may have nieces,nephews,or grandchildren that this will pertain to. As I read the following, my heart sank. I urge each and every one of you to pass this on to as many people as you can. I cannot stress how important this is!

This is very disturbing news. In addition to the following true story, I will also add that my own sons were playing in the ball pit at Discovery Zone one day.One son lost his watch, and was very upset. We dug and dug in those balls, trying to find the watch. Instead, we found vomit, food, feces, and other stuff I do not want to discuss. I went to the manager and raised heck. Come to find out, the ball pit is only cleaned out once a month. I have doubts that it is even done that often.

My kids will never play in another ball pit.

Now read this:

"Hi. My name is Lauren Archer. My son Kevin and I lived in Sugarland, Texas. On October 2, 1994, I took my only son to McDonald's for his 3rd birthday. After he finished lunch, I allowed him to play in the ball pit. When he started crying later, I asked him what was wrong. He pointed to his back and said, 'Mommy, it hurts.' I looked, but couldn't find anything wrong with him at the time.

I bathed him when we got home, and It was at that point that I found a welt on his left buttock. Upon investigation, it seemed as if there was splinter under the welt. I made a doctor appointment for the next day to have it removed. In the meantime, he started vomiting and shaking. Then, his eyes rolled back in his Head. We immediately went to the emergency room!

My only son died later that night. It turned out that the welt on his buttock was the tip of a hypodermic needle that had broken off in his skin. The autopsy revealed that Kevin had died from a heroine overdose. The next day, the police removed the balls from the ball pit and found rotten food, half-eaten candy, diapers, feces, the stench of urine, and several hypodermic needles." (If you question the validity of this story, you can find the article on Kevin Archer in the October 10, 1994 issue of the Houston Chronicle.)

Please forward this! to all loving mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles, and grandparents.

Note: Some children have also gotten lice from ball pits. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"

SEND THIS TO ANYONE YOU KNOW WHO HAS SMALL CHILDREN, NIECES, NEPHEWS, OR GRANDCHILDREN!

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعينقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعينقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعينقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعينقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

طبيب وشاعر من سوريا دير الزور
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    المشاركات

Smile

جزاك الله خيراً أختنا الفاضلة بنان
    والأصل في تربية الأطفال في الأعمار الصغيرة المراقبة الدقيقة من قبل الوالدين أو الأخوة الراشدين ، وعدم تركهم يلعبون وحدهم .
    على أية حال أتساءل هل هذه الأقفاص موجودة في بلادنا ؟
    مع أطيب تحياتي
    واتقوا اللَّه ويعلمكم اللَّه واللَّه بكل شيء عليم

هو دكتور اظن انها غير منتشرة عندنا لكنني لمحتها في امكنة الوجبات السريعة والخير لقدام.. لكن لااذكر تماما اين والاحتياط واجب كيف تنظف العاب كتلك اصلا؟
    اللهم عافنا
    [align=center]

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي
    ( ليس عليك أن يقنع الناس برأيك ،، لكن عليك أن تقول للناس ما تعتقد أنه حق )
    [/align]

يارب: إذا اعطيتني قوة فلاتأخذ عقلي
    وإذا أعطيتني مالا فلا تأخذ سعادتي
    وإذا أعطيتني جاها فلا تأخذ تواضعي
    لم يكن لقطعة الفأس أن تنال شيئا ً من جذع الشجرة ِ لولا أن غصنا ً منها تبرع أن يكون مقبضا ً للفأس .

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. الكرات القطنية و الرشاقة
    بواسطة د.إيهاب الدالي في المنتدى فرسان جمالك سيدتي.
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 11-27-2013, 03:14 PM
  2. جلباب صائمة/رؤية نقدية
    بواسطة ريمه الخاني في المنتدى فرسان الأبحاث والدراسات النقدية
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 08-05-2011, 07:45 PM
  3. جلباب الصائمة
    بواسطة عبد الرزاق أبو عامر في المنتدى فرسان القصة القصيرة
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 07-29-2011, 03:18 PM
  4. الكراث يقوي الأعصاب ويكافح الروماتيزم ويخفف من البدانة
    بواسطة ريمه الخاني في المنتدى فرسان الغذاء والدواء