منتديات فرسان الثقافة - Powered by vBulletin

banner
النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3

Theft With Pre-determine Stupidity

Theft With Pre-determine Stupidity

His family were on their hands and feet, working hard, looking for a guarantor to bail him out, like honey bees flying from one flower to another in search of nectarines. For him to come out from behind bars, and sleeps in his mother's lap of, after two tiresome days he had lived away from her. But his bad fortune had put him in detention on the last working day, that has delayed the recording of the employer statement to waive his right and release him. But his people hard drive and relationships and connections, accelerated his release before Saturday. The idea of his detention has frightened them, so they decided to abandoned rest until they get what they wanted.

The idea of bailing him out was not on their agenda, because they were believing with the waiving of the employer's right, is the latest bad thing to happen, but this news had turned their joy to sadness. After they were over come by glory, joy and pleasure, after those two days that had passed, and they were in concern, fear and anticipation He was behind the iron bars, and they did not know anything of his state. They did spare no effort, men and women, looking for a solution to pull him out with the least losses. They were holding behind the employer and his agent, day and night, trying to pressurize them to convince them give up their right holding to various excuses,
    - Hello, I am the suspect's brother, I am calling not to defend my brother, he deserve what has happened to him, but my fear is for my aged father who has heart problem, when he hears this news, likely enough his soul will leave his body.
    - First, he is not an accused, but he has admitted his guilt, however, I do not have the power to take
    any decision, you should come tomorrow, Thursday, to negotiate the employer.
    Once again, with the anther phone, and another person, trying to pressurize the agent, to waive the
    case.
    - I am a friend of the accused, what he has stolen is something trivial; and him being in prison is no
    benefit to you, but it will destroy his future and his career.
    - As I have told his brother before, he is not an accused, but he has admitted his guilt, and I have no
    power to take any decision, so his brother has to come tomorrow to negotiate the employer.

What made him gone into detention, was not the indictment of the employer, but being caught in action. His confession was ********ed in writing and signed by him, that he has committing the offense. But he was not satisfied to enter the prison alone, so has accused another two, and took them in with him. They did not enter with him behind bars, because they did not confess, were not accused by the employer, and he personally has changed his statement about them during the interrogation. The inspector had taken him aside, in the presence of the agent and asked him: Were they involved in the theft, be sure of your statement, monitor your Lord and judge yourself, so you don’t accuse an innocent?!
    - No…., they did not engage in the robbery, but I have said so, as a revenge for a verbal quarrel has happened between us in the previous two days.

He was not taken to the police station by force or against his well, so it might be said "He was forced not a hero". But he had stormed to up front of the group, going through the lines, with fearless heart. Believing that what he had done was something trivial, and does not deserve all this uproar. But the employer wants it to be a lesson and a punishment to him, and deterrence to others like him. The employer was not obliged to take this procedure, but after the multiple attempts with them not to deliver the problem to the police, therefore, he presented his offer to them saying:
    - You choose one of two options, either you submit your resignations to save your faces, and we preserve
    your case confidentially, or let the resolution to the official authorities to govern?!
    - We are not going to present our resignations, for just an accusation by him to us, without evidence,
    and we have no objection to go to the police!

So they have refused the employer's proposal, refused to maintain the water of their faces, accepted to go to the station, and accepted the exposure. Not known what was going on in the brains of these young men, despite passing their teenage, they still teenagers, is it stupidity or bad judgment of the consequences, or what……?! Came next day to Justify his modest crime, but crime remains a crime what ever its size. It will be on his record, as said (He who steals an egg can steal a camel). Came after writing a confession of committing the crime, but according to his statement, he was not alone, they were three cooperate together to commit the crime.
    No one has seen the others, and anything that raises suspicion was not noted on them, even though he has said that they have helped him, in preparation, packing, and passing the product outside the employer's property. But the mistake of the clever is worth ten times as much. As said (They were not seen while they were steeling, but caught while they disrepute their treasure). Is that really what has happen?! Everything have passed safely till the mouse eaten the piece of the cheese, and fallen between the jaws of the hook, and killed himself. He was not seen through his trip, from the headquarter to the garbage can, where he was pretending to through it. Instead of getting red of it, in a way to disassociate him away from doubts, he had taken the goods to a one of the near by stores. There he was seen by one of the his superiors, and between his hands the stolen goods, while he was trying to negotiate the shop owner on the price. So he took him by his hands to complete the investigation at the work location, and have him sign a confession that he has committed the crime with predetermine act.
    Written by: Hussein Noah Mashamea
    For more articles see:
    http://www.txtsurfer.org/Mashamea.html

ترجمه للقصه رائعه
    هل هي ترجمتك استاذنا؟
    Thanks a lote

جميل ان نجد الكاتب ذاته يترجم
    لله در قلم اشتقنا اليه
    مرور وتحيه
    [align=center]

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي
    ( ليس عليك أن يقنع الناس برأيك ،، لكن عليك أن تقول للناس ما تعتقد أنه حق )
    [/align]

يارب: إذا اعطيتني قوة فلاتأخذ عقلي
    وإذا أعطيتني مالا فلا تأخذ سعادتي
    وإذا أعطيتني جاها فلا تأخذ تواضعي
    لم يكن لقطعة الفأس أن تنال شيئا ً من جذع الشجرة ِ لولا أن غصنا ً منها تبرع أن يكون مقبضا ً للفأس .

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •