The Poetic story

By ;

Translated By :
Hassan Hegazy Hassan
Egypt

5ابريل 2014

- منطق الإيمان
محمد الشحات محمد -مصر

بلا سبب توضأ ثم صلى ركعتين وظل يدعو الله في وجل:- " إلهي ما انقطعت فصل ..، وهب لي من لدنك مدامع السلوى " .. توالت تمتمات الشوق في الدوران .. عاد يراود الأشلاء منذ الرحلة الأولى ، وحتى صفقة البيع التي آلت بنصف البيت للجيران..، ألف من جلود الشعر أجنحة وطار إلى بلاد تلبس الأنفال قبعة ..، تخبئ في المحار جنوده قصصاً لعقد البيت.. طاف على بيوت الردة الكبرى ..، تولى مجلساً للأمن ..، قرر أن يعاد اللاجئون إلى الغيوم المستديرة دون مكحلة ..، فسار على هدى الأنفال معجزة تشع النور تمطره ..، فتحيي كسرة الخبز الشعير بمنطق الإيمان ..، فسّر آية أخرى.

The logic of Faith

Mohamed Elshahat Mohamed

////

Without reason or cause , he washed and prayed twice , he was still appealing to God : " My god ! what have been discontinued , connect , grant me the tears of solace and patience " .. , the murmurs of yearning went on circling … he came back to persuade the remains of the first journey to the bargain which resulted in giving half of the house to the neighbors .., he made wings from the hair of leather and flew to countries where they always wear the hats of " Al-Anfal" .. , hiding his soldiers in the shells as stories for the contract of the house .. roaming round the houses of the big defection .., he took over a Security Council .., he decided to send the refugees back to the round clouds conference without ( Al- kohl) container.. , so he walked , led by the light of ( Al-Anfal) , a miracle is shining the light , raining it .., giving life back to the crumb of barley with the logic of faith .., he Interpreted another verse .

///////

جهاد الثريا

حسن حجازي حسن -- مصر
/////////////
ذات ليلٍ تقمّص دورَ البطولة .. ، أعلن رؤيتَه في جهاد الثريّا بتفجير نقطة شرطة قصر الرئاسة حيث يُصلي الجنود .. تدلّى سريعًا ، فصلّوا معًا .. كان منفعلاً بافتعال مشاجرةٍ مع بعض المصلين ، ثم تلاها بركعة شكرٍ إلى اللهِ أن نجحت رأسه في انتظار خطابات شكرٍ تهلّ عليه بقنطاريّ أوردةٍ تترحّم قهرًا على أغنيات الشهادة في زمن ليس يعرف إلا جلود الثرى .. رُفعتْ قِبلتي .

The struggle of Pleiades

One night , he embodied the role of patriotism .. , declared his vision concerning the struggle of the " Pleiades " exploding the presidency police station where the soldiers were praying .. quickly he stepped down, prayed .. he was busy exited to arouse a quarrel with some of the prayers , followed this with " Rak'ah " of thanks , congratulating him , granting him two bloody Quintals of veins weeping forcibly , hopelessly for the sacrifice songs in time knows nothing but the skin of dust .. my destination is sadly raised .

الدائرة

د. بيومي الشيمي -مصر

دقت عقارب ساعتي ، سقطت جميعا غير هذا المنتهي في حضن أوردتي ، تسمر صارخا : " قل لي بربك ما كتبت الآن في قلب الهوى ؟ " ، ثارت مدارك شقوتي ؛ لكنني قررت شيئا غامضا ، فسألتني ، لا .. لم أسل ، وهنا تألق فجأة صوت الثرى : " تحيا الشواهد في مداخل فجرنا !... يا سكرنا! " ، فتفجر الصوت الرخيم معارضا ، خرجت قرون العقربين ..، تناطحا ، صارا عزيزا دونه امرأة تراود عقربا حيث انتهت.

The circle
Dr. Bayoumy Al-Sheemy-
Egypt
///

My watch's hands rang , they all fell down except that one ended in the bosom of my veins , he stood as if he stuck to the ground ,crying : " Tell me , by name of God, what have you been writing in the heart of passion now ? " , the awareness of my misery rose ; but I decided an ambiguous thing , she asked me at once , no …I did not ask , here the voice of dust glittered suddenly : " long life to the tombstone in the entrances of our Dawn !… how passionate are we ! " , the soft voice burst opposing , the horns of the scorpions ..,they butt one another , he became dear , having a woman , seducing a scorpion where she came to an end .

/////////

فتح

أحمد السرساوي-- مصر

أغلق النافذة الصغرى ..، تولى أمرة الجيش فأهدى كل جندي سرايا من بقايا الحق حتى شهد الناس بعدل يشتهي فجرا ليحيا النور ..، ظل المارد القائد يشدو .. خلفه حجرته تسمع نبضات ، ترد الفرقة الآن بصوت تراءى فجأة يعلن أن القمر الغائب يشكو الليل من دسترة الحق بألوان توالت نغما ، يرفض تصوير الشبابيك بعين القهر إيمانا بتوحيد التراتيل ، فعاد الصمت حيا ، ينبش الأوراق حول الجسد القابع تحويه الصحاري ..، دقت ساعة بدر ..، حلق المارد شوقا .. سمع الحلم يغني خلف أبواب يواريها مع الحلق براءات اختراع تفتدي أسلحة للغيب .. تتلو سورة الرحمن في عسكرة الشوق .. تمادى ربع قرن ، بينما الجدران ثارت .. قرر السجدة في القدس ونادى ليلة فيها ارتوت كل السرايا من (سواقي اللبن) الغائر قسرا ..، بايعت أفدنة الأوراق غصنا مستجدا .. راح يهديه عناقيد سلام ، فانحنى ضوء المرايا ، أسدل الآن ستار البحر فوق المسرح العائم ..، صلى من جديد ..، أشرقت شمس..، تدلى سقف قيس يرتجي عفو ليلى ..، فتح النافذة الأولى .. تجلى.

Opening
By :
Ahammed Al-Sersawy
Egypt

He closed the smallest widow .., took command of the army , granted every soldier brigades from the truth-remains until the people witnessed a justice that is longing for a Dawn , eager to a light to survive .., the giant leader was still chanting .., his room was behind him listening to thirsty pulses , the troop is replying now in a sound , suddenly heard , declaring the absent moon that complains the night for enacting the truth with colors , changed to be tune , refusing to draw the windows with the eye of Oppression that believes in uniting the hymns , silence came back alive , he excavated the leaves around the lying body in deserts .., "Badr-clock ' rang .., the giant flew up fondly .., he heard the dream singing behind doors , hiding them in the throat as a patent invention sacrificing weapons for the unseen .. , reciting The Surah of " Al-Rahman " in encamping the longing ..that have lasted for quarter of a century , while the walls erupted .. he decided to pray in Jerusalem and to call out for a night where all the units drank from the (milk -wheels ) that were deeply hidden on purpose ..,the acres, "Feddans" of leaves inaugurate a new branch .., he went on presenting him bunches of peace , the light of mirrors bowed , the sea- curtain is hung down on the swimming theatre .., he prayed again .., a sun shines .., Kayess's ceiling swang loosely begging for Layla's forgiveness.., he opened the first window .. and was lightly … revealed
/////

لنبدأ من جديد

ريمة الخاني - سوريا

واختفى ضبع الليالي خلف درب كاد يهوي من عوينات الضنى ، فاتخذت روحي سراديب حدادي ومزايا السحر غابت ، بينما لاح الحضور الآن صبحا يحتوينا من جديد ..، قلت رمزا : " إن نويت العوْدَ مهلا ، واجعل العود يغني كلما تسابق الدنيا لدينا ..، ألف سابقني وكن بعدك عني مستكينا وأجبني..، ما شعور اللا شعور اللا يبالي ؟" كان رعب قد تولى وتولى السهم بعد الذبح عشق القلب إيمانا به لولا هوى حملي ، وتاهت سدرتي الأولى ارتحالا لكأني أمسح الذنب التلاقي .. لم يكن لي في خيار الخير إلا رفقة منه تراءت كانبثاق النور ليلا ، فاتني البوح ، فلملمت عناقيدي ..، مضيت الآن كي أبدأ حلمي من جديد ، أذن الفجر اغترابا ، غربت شمس وصاحت نجمة الشوق ..، تدلى سقف ها (القائد يحيا) ..، عدت قسرا حيث عدنا.

Let' s start again
Rema Al- Khany - Syria
////
The lion of night disappeared behind a path that was about to fall from the eyes of weakness , my soul took the mourning tunnels and the charming features disappeared , while presence has appeared now as morning , embracing us warmly again .., I said metaphorically :" If you intend to come back slowly , make the lute sings whenever the world is racing in our hearts .., compete against me thousand times and be after me and answer .., what is the feeling of unfeeling that does not care ? " it was a terror that had passed and the arrow began to be fond of the heart after the Slaughter , believing him only when my burden fell down , my first destination got lost departing as if I am clearing up the sin of meeting .. I had no choice of goodness except his company, it was seen as the emergence of light at night ¸ The revelation passed me , I collected my bunches .. , now I have gone to start my new dream, The Dawn announced lonely , isolated , the sun set , departed , and the longing-star cried .. , the ceiling of ( Yahyah , The leader ) fell down .. , I had to return where we had been before .

/////////

على ثراها

ربيحة عبدالوهاب الرفاعي – الأردن / فاسطين

على أملٍ بأن غدا سيحمل نكهة أحلى، توضأ ثم نحو البيت سار بخطوة عجلى، يصارع فكرة التضييع كيف "أتى الذي ولّى"، وكيف القوم باعوا القدس في ترنيمة القتلى، وكيف أتى بنو صهيون كيف استأسدوا في الناس تنكيلا وكيف بغزة الثكلى أقام العزل والتجويع، والإقدام ما كلََّ؟!، وعند الباب غازل غصن زيتون على كتف الجدار أقام واستعلى، تأمله بإعجابٍ وفي ظل استدارة أمه الخضراء أغرق في تسابيح قبيل العصر ثم بظلها صلى...

On Her Dust
By
Rabeha Abd El-wahab Al-Refaai
Jordan -- Palestine
////
Hoping that tomorrow has a better flavor , he washed , walked quickly towards the house , struggling with the idea of wasting : " What had passed , comes back " , how did they sell Jerusalem in the hymn of the killed , how did the Zionists come , how did they dare to commit bloody atrocities inside the bereaved Gaza , he has made racial segregation, isolation and famishment , but courage is still and increasing ?! , beside the door he flattered a branch of Olive on the shoulder of the wall that is getting high and stands proudly , he contemplated it in wonder and admiration , in the shade of his mother's Circularity he deeply drowned on the anthem of pre-Asser ( aftervoon) prayer then on her shade he prayed ….

//////////////

مقاومة

عاطف الجندي – مصر

مازال صراع البحثِ عن الأشلاء يدور بأمرٍ من ْ حاكم هيئة تحرير الأخبارِ ، وتوصيةِ النائب في أعقاب الفوز بمقعد تزويرٍأحمر..،قالتْ بنتُ ضحايا الثورة "أين ضميرالزمن الآتي؟" ..، دار حديث إعادة نفس مُعدّل جذبِ استثمار تحدّي الماضي ،صارتْ مُعْضلةً لعبةُ فرض مزيدٍ منْ قوات البحثِ لإنقاذ التربة بعد محاصرة السيل لبيت الجدِّ الغائب منذُ وقوع الكارثةِ الأولى ، ضحكتْ بمجرد أن قدم رجل الأمن المعروف لها صندوقاً عثرتْ فيه على صورة فستان زفافٍ ، لم تسألْهُ عن الراسل ، بعد قليلٍ انفجرتْ قنبلةٌ في وجْهِ الضابط .

Resistance
Atef Al-Gendy - Egypt
///
The struggle of searching for the remains is going on ?! from The Ruler of the news' stuff , and a recommendation from the member after his winning a forged red desk , .., the daughter of the revolution victim said :" Where is the conscience of the following time ?".., a dialogue about turning back the same attraction grade investment to challenge the past , It has become a problem : the game of imposing more search troops to save the soil after besieging the flood : the house of the absent grandparent since the occurrence of the first disaster , as soon as the policeman made her a favor , giving her a box where she found a photo of wedding dress , I laughed , she did not ask about the sender , little time later a bomb exploded onto the face of the officer .

////

8-
لن يسقط نسرٌ في القمة

جميلة الرجوي – اليمن

////////
جلستْ حاضنة الفنجال تحدق في خوفي المرسوم بجفني الراجف في الأوصال ، انتظرتْ واجمة في صمت موح بالأخطار ، لتزداد الرهبة ساد الصمت ..، تعيد التحديق وتردف قائلة في ثقة : لن تسقط غزة بالتأكيد ، ولن تخضع أبدا للإرهاب ..، سترفع رايات العزة في كل مكان ما عادت شيئا محصورا بزمان أو رؤية إنسان ..،

زغرد قلبي فرحا وتساءل : ماذا أيضا ؟ قالت : لا تخشي فقدانا ..، غزة ذابت شوقا في الشريان ، وتحيا نورا في الأجفان ، تعانق صهوة إصرار للتطهير وللتغيير بوحي الشهداء ؛ بفجر طل من الخذلان ..، يشيع النور ويهدي زخات الامطار ، فيغدو الجسم صحيحا ويضيء العقل بنور الله ..، تولى الديك دعاء النصر ، تولد صوت في الوجدان ! أشاع الدفء ، ورحت أغني :-
لا .. لن يسقط َ نسرٌ في القمة ْ !! "

An eagle , on top , will never fall
Gamila Al- Regaey - Yemen

////

The cup nurse ( fortune - teller ) sits gazing at my fear that is drawn in my trembling eyelid in the joints , in silence she waited , shocked , as if she was involved in dangers , suspicious , to increase my fear , silence prevails .., gazing again , saying in confidence :- "Gaza" will not fall ,surly , she will never yield to terrorism .., she will raise the flags of dignity everywhere , It will not be confined with time or any one's vision whatever he is .., my heart uttered with joy asking :- what else ? she said : " Do not be afraid a loss .., Gaza has melted ardently in the vein , in the blood , survived brightly in the eyelids , embracing the determination's horseback for purification and change ., inspired by the martyrs ; with Dawn emerged from betrayal .., the light prevails donating showers of rains ,the body becomes healthy and the mind is enlightened with the Guidance of Allah ( God ) .., the cock has taken the responsibility of the victory appeal , a voice is born in the heart ! spreading warmth , I went on singing :-
An eagle , on top , will never fall !!" . "

//////////////////////////////////

/////////////

المترجم
حسن حجازي حسن

عضو إتحاد كتاب مصر , عضو جمعية المترجمين واللغويين المصريين بالقاهرة ,

The Translator

Hassan Hegazy
An Egyptian Poet and Translator .
Member in Egypt's writer union
Member in the Egyptian Translators and Linguists' Association Cairo, Egypt