نورا حلو وغابريلا واصدقاء ...ركضوا... وطاروا ...كالفراشات ليوصلو صوتنا...نحن السوريين

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي
اليوم كان غير كل الأيام.. كان الممثل كيفن كوستنر عم بمثل بفيلم بجانب مرسم الفنان خالد الخاني.. استلمت المرسم و صرت أنا المسؤولة لأنو خالد عندو معرض بغير مدينة .. عزمت رفقاتي يللي معي بالجامعة
المهمة كانت هي أنو اعطي الكاسة و الاسوارة يللي عليون علم الثورة و لوحة للفنان خالد الخاني كهدية من فنان الى فنان .. و بعد محاولات عديدة للتواصل معه لمعرفة وجهة نظره و رأيه بالثورة السورية.. استطعنا انا و أصدقائي من ان نتبعه الى شاحنته ,حيث يبيت هو و عائلته.. استوقفناه بعد يوم عمله الطويل .. كنت شديدة التوتر ..
قلت له : صباح الخير (ناسية ان الساعة قاربت السابعة مساءا)
بادلني السلام..مع ابتسامة فقلت له: اريد فقط ان اعطيك لوحة لفنان سوري يدعى خالد الخاني ..
كيفن : شكرا شكرا ..
بادرت صديقتي لتعطيه الكاسة و الاسوارة .. ففلت له : ان العلم الموجود عليهم هو علم يمثل الثورة السورية
قال لي : سوريا .. سوريا حيث مواطنيها يدفعوا ثمن حريتهم منذ سنتين ؟
قلت :نعم ,ممكن ناخذ صورة معك و أنت حامل الاسوارة
فقال: هذا اقل شي ممكن أعملو
أخدنا الصورة ثم قال لي : انه لعار ما يحصل في سوريا .. نحن لجدا حزينين على هذا الوضع المؤسف
( هذا اللقاء كان اقل من 1 دقيقة ) كان هناك الكثير من العالم و المعجبين .. التتبع بدأ منذ السابعة و النصف صباحا في المرسم صوروا مشهد بس ما كان كيفن في .
نجحت المهمة و عرفنا رأيو بالثورة... ما كانت أزمة .. ما كانت ملف.. كانت ثورة.. الرجاء شير

Today was a different day , Kevin Costner was shooting next to the workshop studio of the Syrian Artist Khaled Al- Khani, I had to be in charge of the house because Khaled had to leave to another city to open his Exhibition. The Mission was to Give Kevin the Mug and the Bracelet where we can see the Syrian revolution flag printed on it, and a painting by the Artist Al- Khani as a present given from an Artist to an Artist.
After along day of stalking him from location to a location trying to know what he thinks about the Syrian Revolution and his opinion, we managed to follow him to his Trailer where he is staying with his family , we stopped him after a long day at work , I was really confused.. I didn’t Say I love you , I am a big fan !, all I said was I just wanted to give you this and this .
I Said : Good morning ( forgetting that it was 7 oclock in the evening)
He returned my greeting
I said : I just wanted to give you this Painting for a famous Syrian artist called Khaled Al-Khani.
Kevin said: thanks, it looks really Nice !
My friend initiated and gave him the mug and the bracelet
So I said : the flag on the mug and the bracelet symbolize the Syrian revolution
Kevin: Syria… Syria where her citizens have been fighting for their freedom for more than 2 years ?
I said : Yes, Can we take a picture with you holding the bracelet ?
He said : that’s the least I can do !!
We took the picture than he continued
It is a shame whats happening in Syria, We are so sorry about this sad situation .
PS: the meeting was less than a minute and a lot of people were there, and he was tired from his long day of work. The stalking started at 7:30 A.M Mission Accomplished we know now that Kevin with the Syrian revolution, he wasnt with a controversy, he wasnt with ( the Syrian Crisis) he was with a revolution.