Dear Friend ,

Earth's saddest day and gladdest day were just three days apart!
~ Susan Coolidge

The celebration of Easter is replete with so many messages that it is challenging to focus on just one to share with you during this season of great joy. I've decided to choose all of the meanings I could find and lay them out as a smorgasbord for you to choose the idea you like the best as my Easter Message to you.
Renewal - The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction and the opportunity to start over no matter what my circumstances. ~ Robert Flatt. Even computers with their ability to re-boot convey the idea that a Do-Over is a great way to call one part of your life complete and begin on a new note of conviction that the next phase will be even more successful than the last one. Renewal invites you to Be the Change.
Truth - Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won't stay there. ~ Clarence W. Hall. There's another saying about not being able to keep a good man down, and both these quotations are about the truth of each of us: The goodness that is intrinsic inside each of us will push, and nudge, and get louder and louder until we let it out. Your Truth invites you to Be the Change.
Rebirth - Easter tells us that life is to be interpreted not simply in terms of things but in terms of ideals. ~ Charles M. Crowe. When you were born the first time, you arrived with all you'd need folded in to your selfhood. All of your capabilities, your possibilities were in there along with the hopes, dreams and passions to become the individual you are today and make those dreams occur. It might be a time to revisit those dreams and Be the Change.
Capability - The joyful news that He is risen does not change the contemporary world. Still before us lie work, discipline, sacrifice. But the fact of Easter gives us the spiritual power to do the work, accept the discipline, and make the sacrifice. ~ Henry Knox Sherrill. Jesus has always been held up on a pedestal because of his great accomplishments, and yet he said "Greater things than these shall ye also do." He understood our intrinsic capability to accomplish. In his honor, what work of yours now requires you to Be the Change?
Hope - Let the resurrection joy lift us from loneliness and weakness and despair to strength and beauty and happiness. ~ Floyd W. Tomkins. Hope is the expectation that great good is happening to us. It's only our doubt and our fear that stands in the way of Hope creating wonderfully new accomplishments in our lives. Expect yourself to change and to permit your Big Dreams to bear the golden fruit.
Eternity - Easter is the demonstration of God that life is essentially spiritual and timeless. ~Charles M. Crowe. Yes, eternity goes on forever, and here you are in the Right Now Moment. It's the chain of right now moments you will take along with you as you live your way through eternity. How can you use your God-given gifts as you move into your own timelessness to fulfill God's wish for your health, your wealth, your success and your harmony? Seek out change!

Beauty - Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life. ~ S.D. Gordon. Each of us would be well served to develop a glass-half-full perspective about life. If God so loved the world that he gave us his only-begotten son, surely this Easter, we can consider the goodness in each of our lives. Whatever you focus on will multiply, so I encourage you this Easter to focus on the goodness in your life that compliments it's beauty. And if you have to Be the Change to do that, it's yet more goodness.
Happy Easter!
Maria