My Life Is My Message ~ Gandhi

March 29, 2010
"If there is anything the noncomformist hates worse than a conformist, is another non-conformist who does not conform to the prevailing standards of non-conformity."
~ William E. Vaughan

Are You A Conformist or a Non-Conformist?

If you are a conformist, how long have you thought about yourself like that? What are you conforming to - the laws of man or the laws of life itself? Do you understand that each set of laws is different?

The laws of the universe are permanent and binding.
The laws of man are arbitrary.
Conformity to arbitrary laws isn't always wise but it does indicate that you agree with that particular law.

Take Action Now

Your conformity in a group and to it's laws allows them to see how you will react among them. How predictable is your behavior? Have you been agreeing via your conformity from habit? You can change any that you don't like. If you are a non-conformist, you can also pause to see if your non-conformity is simply habitual as well.

"The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice; it is conformity." ~ Rollo May

My Life Is My Message is brought to you by Maria Khalifé of Change Coaching Institute.

I invite you to Be the Change in your own life every chance you can see to take. I hope these inspirational messages help you to achieve the best life you can create.

Warmly,

Maria