كيف أخدم وطني؟
هرب سامر من شاشة التلفاز وهو يمتعض من تلك الأخبار السيئة التي يتابعها والديه...
وألقى سؤاله الذي كان يلح في ذهنه كثيرا:
-كيف أخدم وطني؟
أجابه والده:
-بأن تتعلم ثم تعلم غيرك. تكون عائلة ناجحة مثلنا مثلا تجد عملا حلالا ورزقا يكفيك وعائلة تحن عليك وترضيك.
ذهب لوالدته فقد أحس أن الإحابة ناقصة:
-كيف أخدم وطني؟
فقالت له:
أن تكون عند حسن ظن والديك وعائلتك بك , أن تجتهد ودون ان تتأفف , وبمحبة وإخلاص دائما.
كتب كل هذا في كراسته وتقدم من جدته سائلا إياها نفس السؤال:
-كيف أخدم وطني ياجدتي؟
- ممم بأن ترضي الله يا سامرأولا ,وتعرف أن ماتقدمه يرضيه , وألا تكون شريرا ولاتكذب ولا تنافق , وأن تعلم أن ماستقدمه سوف يرضي الله قبل العباد...
فكر بأن يسأل خاله فربما لديه إجابة ثانية و مكملة فإلى الآن لم يجد له دورا واضحا حسب ماسمع:
خاله وقال له:
-هو الجهاد يابني والعلم والبناء وكل حسب دوره في هذه الحياة,ولما تعرف معنى تلك الجملة بالذات ستعرف ماذا ستفعل:
" لتعرف عند الله مقــامك ، انظر فيمَ أقــامك "
لم يفهم سامر الجملة واعاد السؤال لخاله متعجبا
-ماذا يعني ؟
-يعني أن لكل دور في هذه الحياة , و لايشبه الآخر وسوف ترى من خلال اجتهادك في مدرستك وإرضائك لوالديك ان الله سوف يمنحك توفيقا في دراستك وربما صرت مهندسا تفيد الوطن وتبنيه
أو طبيبا تعتني بالمرضى أو حدادا أو نجارا أو...وهكذا..المهم أن تبني ولاتهدم..
(ريمه الخاني)
How to serve my country?
Samer escaped from the TV feeling mad of listening the bad news that his dad follows up.
He asked him a question that he always thought of :
''How can I serve my country?''
His dad answered :
''You can do so by learning and teaching.Make a succeed family like us .Or you can find a Halal job and earning that can be enough for ur family who are tender and satisfying.''
He went to his mother as he felt that the answer is not complete.
''How can serve my country?''He said.
She answered him:
When your parents and your family thinking well of you.When you are hard working and never stopping, with all love and loyalty.''
He wrote all that in his notebook. He came to his grandmother asking her same question :
''Grandma,How can I serve my country?''
'' Ermm..First of all , you should seek Allah's pleasure.And make sure what you are doing is a way to achieve that.Do not be sinister , do not lie and do not be hypocrite.And always remember , what you are doing is For all before is it for people.
He though to ask his uncle that he may has a complement answer.Until now, he didn't find himself in what he listened .
''It is jihad my son, science and development .Everyone has a role in life.When you understand that clause especially, you will understand what should you do:
'To know what is your criterion for Allah ,evaluate the situation Allah has gave you'
''What does it mean?'' Samer said.
''It means everyone has a role in this life.No one like other.You will notice that by your hard working in school and by pleasing your parents .Allah will reconcile in your studying and you may become an engineer helping his country and developing it or a doctor taking care of patients or a blacksmith or a joiner ..and so on .The important thing is that you build not demolish

(سارة الحكيم)3/4/2012